Friday 23 March 2007

Day 82


Well, I've been felling a bit nostalgic since I started to go through old photos. One thing I think I don't to enough is go back and look at the old stuff. It used to be boxes of prints in the top of the cupboard, now it's folders on the hard drive and on CD/DVD.

So this leads me to today's photo. This is a temple outside of Jaipur in India (May 2005). I love this photo and I love the memories it brings back to me of an amazing journey that changed my life. It's a very long story and I wont bore you with the details, but it was here that I realised that to be truly happy I needed to follow my dreams... One of those dreams was to be a photographer. And I'm on my way!

I'm going to have this printed BIG and put up in my office to remind me every day why I'm doing this...

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photo and great story- you should definately keep it up so you can be inspired to follow your dreams! :)

    ReplyDelete