Saturday 31 March 2007

Day 90


Did an awesome family session this morning. 4 kids from 2 - 11. It was so much fun. I'm in the middle of p.p. now but need a break. So I've just been catching up on everyone's blogs. Some lovely work from lots of you - it's amazing how many people are still regularly doing POTD. I know we all miss a day here and there, but we're still going. YAY for us!!!! Thanks for those that are still commenting too. It's much appreciated.
This one is from a garden near the beach where I did my session. I snapped it while waiting for the family to arrive.

2 comments:

  1. Nice Image. It's beautiful.

    I myself am just catchin up on everyones blogs. It's been a busy week for me and I feel I've missed alot in the last 6 days :(

    Nice to be back though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY us! :)

    I love this- it's just a happy photo :)

    ReplyDelete