Sunday 20 May 2007

I'm done...







Sorry to say that 365 is no more. On the negative side, I have had endless trouble with Blogger crashes and not being able to upload photos. But on the positive, my business is booming and just don't have enough hours in the day to devote to this.

I will still post occasionally and I'm still keen to check out your posts so I'll still be around.

It was fun while it lasted and I feel like I have made some new friends as you've all let me into your daily lives.

Take care all.

On a parting note, here are a few of my latest (fingers crossed I can get these to upload).

11 comments:

  1. Well, it's good to hear bz is great but I'll miss the regular posts :(

    However, I still will be chackin in often so see when you do post :)

    Enjoy the busy summer season :)

    These pics are awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have really enjoyed your 365 day project. I am glad things are getting busy with your business.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear Biz is going so well for you Robyn! Hope it keeps up for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree - glad biz is going well, but will really miss your posts. LOVE these pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone for the kind words

    ReplyDelete
  6. COngrats on the booming biz! Sad to see you go- but PLEASE post when you can- I've really enjoyed your blog- it's one of my favorites to visit :) I'll definately check in from time to time :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so gorgeous! Congrats on business. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh these are awesome I love every last one of them, great captures!

    ReplyDelete
  9. awe, I'm so sad...but GLAD that you are busy! I have really enjoyed your blog! so keep them coming WHEN you can!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have some beautiful images on here!

    ReplyDelete