Wednesday 18 April 2007

Day 107


Doing the 365 challenge has certainly made me take more notice of the world around me. Yesterday I was running about 20 minutes early for a session in a lovely suburb overlooking a National Park. I managed to fill that 20 minutes (and could have happily spent at least another hour) playing at the side of the road. A wonderful mix of blackberries, ferns, grass and wild flowers.

More to come in the next few days. I wont be taking any new shots as my camera is going in for maintenance/cleaning (ahhhh sand ~ the penalty for my love of shooting on the beach).

1/200 ~ f/2.8 ~ ISO 200

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty- they look so delicate :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree about the 365 day project helping me see the world around me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :( sorry to hear about your camera

    pretty image :)

    ReplyDelete