Monday 30 April 2007

Day 119


Well it's not wide-angle because I was running around today and didn't get a chance to pull out the camera until about 8pm. It's close-up, but it's not nature. Can you tell what it is?

ETA: Julie was close to right with her guess. I turned off all lights except one small desk lamp which I aimed at a CD. I tilted the CD slightly until the colours looked good and then took some shots. It was hard to get focus in the near-dark and I had to use a really slow s.s. but I thought the OOF ones were cooler than the sharp ones.

1/25 @ f/2.8 ISO 1600

6 comments:

  1. This is AMAZING, girl. :)

    And I have to say it...Marmite rules! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. are we suppose to guess? I like it. But I am not good at guessing.

    At first glance I would say a clock.

    ReplyDelete
  3. or a reflection of a clock...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm no idea! I'm guessing something crystal....

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a very cool photo....not idea wat it is

    ReplyDelete