Friday 12 January 2007

Day 12


Well, today's post is a little abstract. Can you tell what it is?
ETA: Well a few of you were right. This is part of a cool fence near my home. I've walked past it for a couple of years now thinking I must get around to photographing that before they decide to pull it down and replace it with a new one. Well this challenge made me get up off my butt and do it. I'm so glad i did, cause I love this photo. I'll certainly be back to that fence again before this challenge is over.

12 comments:

  1. Hmmm... is it fencing?
    I like it what ever it is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea what it is, but it's beautiful!!! Looks like a porch swing hardware or something

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no idea. Looks like hooks of some sort. Very cool

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Robyn this is really cool! I am a huge fan of abstract...I wish I could accomplish it! LOL..hmmm maybe I have another inner self challenge ;) My guess was fencing as well! Very cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am not sure what that is but it's cool! I like the light colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am not sure what it is, but I like the composition and leading lines :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmm...I thought it was just a branch at first. Now I am waiting for the mystery to be solved!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I too can't figure it out but I love it! It's an image that you can keep coming back to and never get bored.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like part of a fence or two nails or wire innertwined and painted over. Cool pic either way!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Clothes line?

    Whatever it is, it looks great. Wonderful job with the textures and shapes. Lighting's great too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OK a few of you got it. It's a fence. I've edited the post with some more detail

    ReplyDelete