Sunday 28 January 2007

Day 28


So who is still playing? Nearly the end of month 1. Haven't missed a day yet. I'm so proud of myself. I usually have trouble sticking to things like this.

Anyway, if you're still with me it's been lots of fun. Thanks to everyone who has kindly commented.

Today's was taken early this morning. I woke up way before I needed to and was just going to go back to sleep when I saw this sunrise out ofmy bedroom window. Just had to jump up and grab the camera. Not the best composition, but I love the colours.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, good for you not missing a day, I'm impressed! Sick kids made me miss a few. Beautiful sunrise...maybe I should get up that early...naaaahhh! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, beautiful colors! A picture a day has been challenging to say the least :) I too am proud to say I have not missed a day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I moving ovet here! And yes good for you for not missing a day. I have not yet either, but not all my pictures have been so great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job! The colors in this are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice shot :)
    I'm with ya! I'm proud to not have missed a day yet too!
    But I have a feeling that out of 365 I will eventually! :)

    ReplyDelete