Monday 15 January 2007

Day 15




And now for something totally different. I'm using this daily challenge to push myself to try new and different things. So...I bought a Holga camera about 3 months ago but I hadn't even taken it out of the box til today.

Ahhhh, horrible light leaks. I taped it up as instructed "tape is your friend" but obviously not enough.

Anyway, I'm going to show you just one of them. One version in color and one converted in PS to B&W.

Kinda funky I guess....

p.s. If anyone doesn't know about the Holga, here is some info:

7 comments:

  1. Very cool images :) I like the Holga style images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robyn--Now I want a Holga :) Do online labs like mPix develop 120mm film in square format? Does that question make sense? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't those cameras the coolest. I don't have one, but have always liked the funky images they produce.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gina, I took mine to a professional lab in Sydney. I don't know about mPix or other online labs. Not cheap, but fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey, i like the idea. cool! how did you get many friends of same idea? just curious.

    thanks for inspiring me!

    himavant
    u b u d b l u

    ReplyDelete