Monday 29 January 2007

Day 29

Another one that is rather abstract. I really need to broaden my horizons and start taking different types of photos. I'm pretty stuck on close-ups and Holga for this challenge. Of course there's the client sessions but I'm trying to avoid resorting to using these.

I'm really excited because tomorrow my 12 y.o. niece arrives from interstate to spend a week with me. We have lots of plans - zoo, aquarium, ferry rides to the beach, shopping (pet shop), shopping (bead shop)....LOL. Her name is Ricci and as she is a keen photographer she will probably get a kick out of posting a POTD as well. I'd really appreciate it if you could send some comments her way. And you'll really make her day!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Cool picture...Can't wait to see what you and your neice come up with!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your close-ups and holga shots :) Have fun with your niece and I can't wait to see her images!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like fun with your niece coming! Can't wait to see what you post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the close-up :) Have fun with your neice- can't wait to see the posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this shot! What a fun week planned, can't wait to see pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoy reading your blog...the holgas are really cool! Your photographs are beautiful. Have fun with your neice! Sounds like you will be hving a blast!

    ReplyDelete