Friday 2 February 2007

Day 33




Today we visited a few pet shops and the bead shop. The pet shop visit resulted in two new additions to the household - Lindt (a dark chocolate coloured bug eyed fish) and Shades ( a gold and black bug eyed fish that looks like he's wearing sunglasses). Ricci named Shades and I (of course being the chocolate addict) named the other after my favourite swiss chocolate.

Later we spent what felt like 27 hours in the bead shop while Ricci chose which beads she wanted to make into earrings. At least it gave me a chance to do POTD.

Ricci's photo is an elephant I bought home from Jaipur in India last year. She spent a while posing him in different ways and then decided to put him in a jungle-like environment.

7 comments:

  1. What awesome depth of field you got on all of these. I love the one of the green sequin ribbon!! Awesome colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh LOVE that first one with the colors and different textures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the beads, the colors and dof are fantastic. Ricci, I love the jungle feel of your elephant. Both of you ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh, I love the colors of the beads...and Ricci, great job "posing" the elephant!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great captures!! Love the color you captured.

    ReplyDelete