Saturday 3 February 2007

Day 34




Well it was a quiet start to the day as we didn't have a very good night and we were both tired. But we managed to get out later in the day and went for a walk around Luna Park.

Again Ricci has done a storyboard. Click on it to see full size.

And I'm going to admit to a bit of cheating. I didn't actually take the other one today. I took it on the way back from the aquarium on the ferry (two days ago). I tried to take the same shot today but I couldn't get the angle right from the wharf - need to be down at ferry level.

4 comments:

  1. Ricci, I think you are going to be a really good photographer. Your photos are great. Keep practicing hard and you'll soon be better than your auntie! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great! I love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great storyboard Ricci!! The middle pic especially I like :)

    ReplyDelete