Monday 5 February 2007

Day 36





HI!!! It's Ricci. I found out my suprise was an over-night at the Zoo and I took a lot of pictures and had lots of fun. We did a night walk, patted animals and slept in a tent. Then we got up early and did another walk where we hand fed the giraffes and saw many other animals waking up.

I would also like to thank every one that commented on my photos and I also think (hope) that with practice I'll become as good (or better) photographer than my auntie.

By the way if you don't know what my strange creature is it's a Tapir and it's Endangered

C ya


Hi Robyn now. Ricci has gone home now and I'm exhausted - now it's recovery time! The week really flew by and I had great time. Thanks all for the comments. Ricci had a great time playing POTD with us all and the comments meant a lot to her.

5 comments:

  1. My kids are going to love your photos. They are complete animal lovers. Catch ya later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that tongue! And girl, you are so adventerous... the locations and places you go every day are amazing. I need your energy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures!! Sound like you guys had a fantastic time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Amanda. We had an awesome fun-packed week. But I'm so exhausted I'll probably sleep for a week now that Ricci's gone home. No more adventure for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pics!! We have a tapir at our zoo too (The MN Zoo) and it's one of my favorites- they just look so kind! :)

    ReplyDelete