Tuesday 27 February 2007

Day 58


More Holga

Can you tell what this is?
ETA: It's a really cool bar/restaurant. My friend had a birthday party there. The round things are chinese lantern-type light shades and the yellow is lighting behind the bottles at the bar. This was taken during the day using the Bulb and Cloudy settings on the Holga. The standard Holga has one s.s. settings 1/100 and the modified ones also have Bulb (hold the shutter open for as long as needed - pretty much guess work unless you carry a light meter). It also has only two aperture settings f/8 (cloudy) and f/11 (sunny).

6 comments:

  1. cool shot! I have no idea what it is..I almost though hotel rooms, but then what are the bubble things?

    ReplyDelete
  2. not sure what is is..but I love the photo. intriguing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had no idea except for the lanterns, lol! Cool shot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a groovy photo! And the scene is perfect for Holga. Great call! I love chinese lanterns, I want to get some myself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool! I like the composition a lot.

    ReplyDelete