Thursday 15 February 2007

Day 46


Photo of the day: Another Creepy Crawlie. I used Shelly Keefe's Dramatic B&W action on this (thanks Shelly). The sky was totally blown and looked quite blahhhh in the colour version. I quite like what the action has done.

Holga of the day: This is the swimming pool, by the harbour, that I swim at most mornings. Still lots of light leaks. In the words of the guy who did the scanning "your Holga leaks like a dog". Personally never seen a leaking dog, but I get what he means. He actually said "throw it away". But NO WAY. I love it!!!

5 comments:

  1. I'm loving the Holga photos, and the critter is awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. eww eww...you like those creepy crawlies!

    When we were in Australia, one of our traveling companions picked up a book on venomous creatures of Australia. Every time I see your spiders I wonder how venomous they are!

    Kimberlee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooo, the spider just pops out! Great detail.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ewww, a spider! I'm not a big fan of spiders, can you tell? Very nice shots though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just saw this googling my name. lol. Looks great! And your welcome. Glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete